All domains registered, renewed and managed under Premiums.co.uk's domain registration, management or investment service are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- We offer registration of .UK domains on a first come, first served basis.
- The cost of registering a .uk domain is £5.00 per year.
- The cost of renewal for a .uk domain is £5.00 per year.
- The cost of transferring clients .uk domain/s to a new registrant or releasing them to another Nominet IPS TAG will be free of charge so long as no charges are incurred by Premiums.co.uk. We are not responsible and have no control over charges made by third party registrars.
- We will inform you by e-mail 30 (thirty) days prior to a domain requiring renewal, we will then inform you by e-mail 24 (twenty-four) hours prior to the renewal date.
- If you fail to make a renewal payment within 30 (thirty) days of the elapsed renewal date, Nominet will suspend your domain/s and after a further 60 (sixty) days your domain/s will be deleted by Nominet and available for third parties to register. We will notify you by e-mail 7 (seven) days prior to deletion. If the renewal fee has not been paid 24 (twenty-four) hours prior to deletion, Premiums.co.uk reserves the right to transfer registration of your domain/s to ourselves or a third party.
Clients should be aware that all domains are registered and managed in accordance with Nominet's terms and conditions, details of which can be found at the following links.
For general enquiries, complaints or to report any abuse please contact us via email at email@example.com or by post at
Premiums.co.uk, Apt 30330, Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, TR4 8UN
We endeavor to reply within 48 working hours and guarantee a reply within 5 business days
Update: November 2020 - Please note we are making active changes to the design of Premiums.co.uk, you can expect to see new design changes in the coming days, however, the content will remain the same.